I am so happy and excited for the fact that I got nominated for the Liebster Award. It is not about the award, but It was really wonderful to know that you are recognized and someone likes the content you are presenting in your blog.
I was nominated by Bodgan Marincu “ Optimize my life” for this award. This makes even flattered because I love this blog so much and it keeps me inspired whenever I visit it. I would really recommend checking this blogs.
Liebster award is an award that only exists online. It was first established in 2011 and it is given to bloggers bu other bloggers. https://theglobalaussie.com/blog/liebster-award-2017/
So I have to answers these questions that were asked by Bodgan Marincu “ Optimize my life”, So let’s see:
1) What’s your Niche and why did you pick it?
My Niche is about Joyful Motherhood. How mothers can enjoy being mothers and look for hobbies. I am sharing my storiesto tell other mothers, do not worry, we all face the same thing and we are gret mothers.
2) If you were to gift me one book, What would it be?
How successful people think by John C. Maxwell.
3) What are the best blogs you are following?
Empowering and Uplifting
The Real stories
Optimize my life
Heal your life
4) What hacks/ tricks do you use to make life easier?
Always reminding myself with the things I take for granted and other people wish for. I always count my blessings.
5) What’s one thing that you are struggling with on a regular basis?
Keep myself motivated to reach my goal and keep away distractions.
6) What’s your favorite daily routine?
Having my breakfast in peace ♥️
7) Name one thing that would make your life easier instantly.
8) What was your hardest choice in your life?
To live away from my parents to grant my kids a better life.
9) More times, Brains or Muscles? Pick one.
10) What is your favorite habit?
And here comes the hardest part of all. I have to nominate five bloggers for this award and ask them some questions to answer. I read loads of blogs so for me it was really confusing for me to nominate ONLY five blogs. But here we go :
- Crisly Zerrudo
- The Wandering Introvert.
- The Shade of Writing
- Jessica Tejera
- Patrick Lumumba
I have to ask them some questions and can’t wait for their answers, so here we go:
- Out of all the countries, you have visited, which one did you like the most?
- What is the most extreme thing you have ever done?
- If you can take someone with you in your travels, who would it be?
- Bike or Train?
- What/Who inspires you to travel this world?
- What is the best memory that you have while travelling?
- If you could give someone $1,000,000 who would you give it to?
- Apple or Samsung?
- What is the scariest thing you have experienced while travelling?
- Name the top 3 most beautiful beaches you have visited:
- How did travelling change your life?
So Good luck guys and let me see your answers 😀